2011 New Years Resolutions & Goals
The new year is coming, and I want to share some of the goals I’ve set for myself and for my company. Perhaps seeing some of the goals I set for my business can help you with your own goal setting.
– Grow the traffic and advertiser base on DogGroomers.com. Establish new partnerships with dog grooming franchises, similar to DogWalker.com. Inform dog groomers about the site and let them know about local advertising opportunities.
– Ensure that DogWalker.com renewals remain steady, and continue to promote the site to small businesses in underserved markets. Having at least one dog walker listing in every market is good for advertisers and visitors.
– Seek out advertisers for Newburyport.com and Lowell.com. Should advertising revenue remain low (under $1,000/month), look to sell these geodomain names and reinvest in category defining profession domain names that can be turned into directory websites like DogWalker.com, which has produced significant revenue.
– Build a website on BikeTour.com, in similar fashion to TropicalBirds.com (considerable content). Focus on the top 20 annual bike tours (like the 5 Boro Bike Tour) and 10 most popular city bike tours (like Paris and Amsterdam bike tours). Monetize with affiliate revenue, lead generation, and Adsense.
– Continue to add information to Bahamas.CO and integrate a travel affiliate API on the site to enable vacation bookings.
– Promote DomainQuestions.com within the domain community and to domain owners who have questions about their domain names or buying/selling domain names.
– Maintain steady domain acquisitions and sales revenue stream.
– Have fun and take extra time to enjoy life. Work on work/life balance. Try not to work everywhere I go – even when I am on “vacati
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email