Contest: I’ll Try to Help You Sell a Domain Name Using Domaining.com
I’ve used Domaining.com sponsored headlines to sell several high value domain names, including one yesterday afternoon (Sayings.com). I think it’s a great tool to reach a wide audience of targeted domain buyers. Here’s sort of an informal contest to try and help you sell a domain name.
Post one domain name you own and have for sale in the comment section of this blog post with your price. I will choose the best domain name at the most reasonable price to feature in a Domaining.com sponsored headline. You will post your domain sale in a sales thread on DNForum at the specified time, and I will pay for a 24 hour sponsored headline for your sale and link it to your post on DN Forum.
Here are the rules of this contest:
- You can only post one domain name for sale with a price in the comment section of this post (if you post more than one, you are disqualified)
- I will select the best domain name at the most reasonable price by Friday morning at some point (my judgment only).
- At the specified time I tell you via email (likely mid-week next week), you will post a sales thread on DNForum with the domain name and the price listed. I may even give you advice on what to write in your post if you would like.
- I will pay for a 24 hour sponsored headline on Domaining.com, which will link to your DNForum post.
- You absolutely must follow through with the sale if someone agrees to purchase the domain name, although I cannot be held responsible if buyer or seller fail to honor the deal.
Remember, you MUST post just one domain name and MUST list the price (please don’t ask if I or anyone else thinks your price is fair). If you do not wish to follow these rules or the rules above, this isn’t a contest you should enter.
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email