Contest: Win One Hour of Domain Consulting
During the past year, Protrada’s Troy Rushton has probably educated more people about domain names than just about anyone in the domain space. He’s a charismatic guy, and he has spoken at a number of seminars and events, both online and in person.
I think it would be fun to have a Protrada scavenger hunt, and the winner will receive one hour of private domain consulting (via Skype) with Troy. The winner can take a private tour of Protrada, discuss domain acquisition or valuation strategy, or just talk business with Troy.
The person to correctly answer the most questions below in the fastest time will be declared the winner (remember, some comments need to be approved before posting, so the first one posted may not actually be the first one submitted). I will provide three different times that Troy is available for this consulting. The contest ends on Friday at 5pm Eastern time.
Here are the questions:
- How many platforms can you list your domains for sale on in Protrada (including the Protrada platform)?
- Which parking company does Protrada use for monetization?
- How much does it cost to appraise a domain in Protrada if you are a free member?
- How many marketplaces can you buy domains from in Protrada?
- Which platforms can you drop-catch from in Protrada?
- How many minutes before the end of an auction does Protrada post a sniper bid?
- How do you apply a previously saved filter?
- How many education packages does Protrada offer?
- Name a support person from Protrada?