DNA Shares “Industry Leader” Videos
The Domain Name Association (DNA) recently uploaded 5 videos interviews with commentaries on the state of the industry, specifically the new gTLD domain name space. The five videos were filmed during the ICANN meeting in Buenos Aires this past June (2015).
Simon Cousins, CEO of Allegravita, the company that filmed the interviews, shared that the videos are “intended to be evergreen commentaries on the state of the industry.” He added that the videos are only about two minutes in length, so you should be able to watch all five of them in one sitting.
The industry leaders featured in the first five videos are:
- Becky Burr, Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer at NeuStar, Inc.
- Roland LaPlante, CMO and Senior Vice President of Afilias
- Roelof Meijer, CEO at SIDN
- Jodee Rich, CEO at PeopleBrowsr
- Jeff Sass, Chief Marketing Officer, .Club Domains, LLC
The DNA and Allegravita intend to film more interviews at future ICANN meetings and events. I think it will be interesting to watch how these video interviews evolve over time.
I have embedded the first five videos below for your convenience.
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email