GeoDomain for Sale – BerkeleyHeights.com – Great NJ Town
I am looking to sell BerkeleyHeights.com for $9,000. Berkeley Heights, New Jersey is a town that’s similar to Secaucus, NJ (I paid $11k for Secaucus.com at the GeoExpo and am now making $2-4/day with my mini-site – and very little SE traffic so far). Here is some info about Berkeley Heights, NJ:
– In Money magazine’s 2007 Best Places to Live rankings, Berkeley Heights ranked 45th of out of a potential 2,800 places in the United States with populations above 7,500 and under 50,000
– Population: Just under 14,000 in 2007
– Median Household Income: $107,716
– Median house/condo value: $638,600
– Transit: NJ Transit Bus and train stops in Berkeley Heights for commute to Manhattan – 40 minutes by car/bus without traffic, less on a train
More information about Berkeley Heights can be found here:
This is a strong domain name that can be developed much like I did with Secaucus.com. At the moment, after my recent acquisition of FrenchRiviera.com, I am looking to sell a few names and work with what I have.
First person to respond to buy it will get this gem at a good price.
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email