Get Educated by Harvard Business School Professors For Free
Harvard Business School (HBS) is one of the premier business schools in the world. Leaders from companies and organizations throughout the world come to HBS to learn from some of the smartest professors on a variety of topics – everything from Finance, Marketing, Negotiations, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, and many more.
Although it can be difficult to get accepted into HBS, people like you and me (pardon me if you’re already HBS-trained) can read interesting articles by faculty members in order to help us operate our businesses. Harvard offers faculty-written articles that can be read online at absolutely no cost on its Harvard Business School Working Knowledge website. This insight
Some interesting articles I’ve read that might be beneficial to you include:
- When to Make the First Offer in Negotiations (by Adam D. Galinsky)
- Turning High Potential into Real Reward (by Mike Roberts)
- Top Ten Legal Mistakes Made by Entrepreneurs (by Staff)
- Making Credibility Your Strongest Asset (by Michael Wheeler)
- What Perceived Power Brings to Negotiations (by Mallory Stark)
- When Not to Trust Your Gut (by Max H. Bazerman and Deepak Malhotra)
There are hundreds of articles available that could be beneficial to your business if you take some time to read them. Some of the articles also have a link to a discussion forum where you can read comments from other readers. If you haven’t checked out the HBS WK website before (or never knew it existed), I recommend bookmarking it and looking through the site when you have an opportunity.
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email