Highlights from Go Daddy’s Annual Party
Each year around Christmas and the holidays Go Daddy holds its annual party, and it always seems that founder and CEO Bob Parsons outdoes the previous party. And why should he not? It’s a good time to be Bob Parsons, and celebrating success with the people who create it and contribute to it are important.
Things at Godaddy seem to be on an upward trajectory, despite the economic conditions. The company continues to increase its revenues, and from what I experience and read about, the customer service and employees are huge assets, contributing to growth and customer retention.
Here are some party highlights and information that was released by the company post-party:
– Go Daddy is expecting to record “$1.1 billion dollars in business” this year.
– The “strategic financial partnership with KKR, Silver Lake and TCV” will close soon, “perhaps as early as Friday.”
– Go Daddy has given more than $5 million to charity organizations this year.
– Go Daddy’s customers have given more than $353,000 this year as part of its “Round Up for charity” program.
– Musical performances at this year’s party included Kid Rock, Dierks Bentley, and Trace Adkins.
– There were over 5,000 people in attendance at the party, held at Chase Field in Phoenix (home of MLB’s Arizona Diamondbacks).
– Bob Parsons drew employee names for cash prizes of more than $1.1 million, and to make this even better, the company pays all the taxes on behalf of the employees who win.
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email