Huge Opportunity Given by Adam Dicker
I was checking into DN Forum on Friday, and I saw a post from Adam Dicker that will likely immensely help a few domain investors who want to take their fledgling businesses to the next level. Adam is going to mentor a small group of dedicated domain investors to help them learn how they can make a nice living from domain investments.
There will be no fee to participate, although those who are selected will be required to have a set amount of funding available. There are some other requirements to this offer, as Adam wants to be sure that the right people are selected:
- You must love this business.
- You must be willing to buy between 300 and 1000 domains for reg fees, 1000 would mean you need at least 7-8k spend, 300 would mean you need about $2400 spend initially.
- You need money to make money.
- You have time to sit on them and wait if necessary, buyers will come to you. Some will come quick some will take 2 years to approach you.
- You must be the only person from your state,city or province in this, in other words, only one person per state will be allowed in.
- You must be willing to sign an NDA that says you won’t take what you’ve learned and multiply it behind the groups back.
- You must follow the instructions and place the names in marketplaces with the suggested minimum bids.
- You must not be a know it all, and you must know what you don’t know.
- You must be willing to learn how to negotiate all over again.
- You must be open minded as I will be sending you lists of domains to register, don’t think just register.
- You must have been a member here in good standing for the last 6 months.
- You will be buying your own domains in your own account, no money will ever come to me
- You will be selling domains through your own accounts, no money will come to me, I will however accept tips as you get richer.
- You must understand that domaining is 24/7 buisness, you can sleep when you’re dead.
- Seasoned pros need not apply as they usually think they already know everything.
- Some sites will be developed out because they will merit more money developed out.
- There will be no hardcore adult names involved.
- You must love money.
While most of these requirements seem like they’d be a given for someone interested, there are a few that may be limiting for some aspiring domain investors. When I saw it, I emailed Adam to ask why he was doing it, and his response was simple and altruistic. “Not enough people pay it forward and that’s what we are on the planet for, to make someone else’s life better.”
To be considered for this opportunity, you need to reply in the DN Forum thread by 11pm on Sunday night (tonight). This looks like a great opportunity if you fit the requirements. If you are chosen, I wish you great success in building your knowledge and business.
As mentioned in the comment section, there is risk with this as with any type of investment.
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email