List What You Want to Buy
It’s Sunday fun day, so let’s try something that could be fun and could easily be disastrous! Just about all of us are looking to buy certain types of domain names and others are looking to sell them. Let’s see if we can match some buyers to sellers.
I invite you to post a comment with a type of domain name you are in the market to buy should something be available. Be very specific because people tend to throw names out there they hope will match but clearly don’t.
Set your parameters clearly. For example, you can ask for things like 3 letter .com domain names that don’t have the letter Z and are for sale for $4,000 or less. The more specific you are, the more likely you are to get matching domain names.
I invite you to reply to these wanted comments with your matching domain name and price as well as a way to contact you. I only ask that you reply to specific posts rather than submitting comments so that we can track what comment you are replying to.
If I notice something that either clearly doesn’t match what the buyer is looking to buy or isn’t a reply to a specific comment, I will probably delete it.
Keep a few things in mind:
- I will not be involved in any transactions unless I personally buy or sell a domain name
- I will not accept any commission as a result of a sale
- I am not verifying any domain names that are listed for sale
- I will not intervene on any transactions that have problems or fall through
- Do your due diligence when buying and/or selling a domain name
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email