Protrada Contest Winner
I held a contest on my blog this week sponsored by Protrada, and the winner will receive an hour of private domain consulting from Protrada founder Troy Rushton. The one on one consulting can cover any domain name related topic, not exclusive to the Protrada platform.
The winner of the contest was Josh, who got almost all of the scavenger hunt answers correct. I will be in touch with Josh shortly to help arrange the Skype consulting time.
Thank you to Protrada for sponsoring the contest. There will be a couple of other contests running later this month.
Here are the correct answers for the scavenger hunt:
- How many platforms can you list your domains for sale on in Protrada (including the Protrada platform)? (4)
- Which parking company does Protrada use for monetization? (DomainPower)
- How much does it cost to appraise a domain in Protrada if you are a free member? (1 Credit)
- How many marketplaces can you buy domains from in PT? (8)
- Which platforms can you drop-catch from in Protrada? (SnapNames & NameJet)
- How many minutes before the end of an auction does Protrada post a sniper bid? (5 mins)
- How do you apply a previously saved filter? (Save a filter and click “Apply Filters”)
- How many education packages does Protrada offer? (2)
- Name a support person from Protrada? (Sharon or Chad)