Questions to Ask Oversee CEO
Mike Berkens told me that he and some other South Florida domain investors will be meeting with Oversee.net CEO Jeff Kupietzky this evening in Boca Raton, Florida. Since I can’t be in Florida, I wrote a list of questions that I shared with Mike that I would like to see answered.
I think it’s good that Jeff is reaching out, and obviously this is going to be a casual get together rather than a grilling. Additionally, I am sure he won’t be able to address any of the legal issues surrounding the case, so there really isn’t a point in asking those questions.
- When did Oversee learn about bidding by an employee?
- How did Oversee learn that an employee had been bidding?
- Why did nobody ever investigate bidder “halvarez” after so many complaints over the years?
- Did Oversee executives ever try to speak to or meet with “halvarez” who accounted for a % of Snapnames revenue?
- What measures are in place to ensure insider bidding doesn’t happen again?
- How can domain investors trust Snapnames/Oversee when we were assured halvarez was a real bidder for several years?
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email