Sedo Seeking Feedback on Improved Search Functionality
This morning, Sedo announced “the launch of an improved domain search tool,” which should make it easier and faster for people to find relevant domain names on Sedo. The company enhanced its search functionality after receiving customer feedback over the years requesting it, and the changes were launched earlier today.
Sedo is asking customers to test out the new search functionality and provide feedback (click the “send us your feedback button” on this page). With over 16 million domain names on its platform, a search upgrade like this should save time and help people find better domain names.
The press release announcing the site upgrade is below.
Leading domain name marketplace and monetization provider Sedo today announced the launch of an improved domain search tool. With better functionality and usability, the revamped tool provides more exact matches, smarter and faster advanced searches, and more relevant results. As the most innovative domain search in the industry, this helps both existing Sedo customers and new buyers to explore our inventory of over 16 million domains.
Key improvements include:
Better exact results
- We show exact keyword matches by TLD at the top of the page, in a new, expandable section displaying more TLDs
- We show the most relevant TLDs based on your market
Smarter & Faster Advanced Search
- Search with our advanced filters based on traffic, price range, TLD, when domains were listed for sale, what type of listing it is, and more
- Advanced search results are displayed faster than ever
- Non-keyword searches deliver take into account advanced word-splitting and synonyms, and so deliver better results
- Advanced filters are more visible, simpler, and can be used in any combination
- Exact matches and the most applicable TLDs are displayed more prominently
For domain investors, our advanced filters are a valuable tool for searching Sedo�s inventory based on specific criteria, and in any combination. Filters can be also be used without having to input a keyword. For end users, the new search performs more complex searches more quickly, and displays the most relevant results more prominently.
Many of our customers have asked for these improvements to our search tool, and we look forward to hearing their thoughts on the new search. Feedback can be sent by clicking on the �Send your feedback� link above the search tool on Sedo�s site.
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email