Special Offer on 2 New Jersey GeoDomain Names
I am making a special offer today on 2 Geodomains. BerkeleyHeights.com and LittleEggHarbor.com are for sale as a pair for just $8,000. I offered BerkeleyHeights.com on my blog last week alone for $9,000, but I am offering the pair today for less.
In addition, to make this an even better offer, I will add a mini-site for each of these domain names, built by AEIOU.com. I added several pages to an AEIOU.com mini site on Secaucus.com (and a logo), and I am seeing an increase in search traffic just a couple of weeks after going live.
Here’s a bit of information on these two great residential New Jersey towns:
– In Money magazine’s 2007 Best Places to Live rankings, Berkeley Heights ranked 45th of out of a potential 2,800 places in the United States with populations above 7,500 and under 50,000
– Population: Just under 14,000 in 2007
– Median Household Income: $107,716
– Median house/condo value: $638,600
– Transit: NJ Transit Bus and train stops in Berkeley Heights for commute to Manhattan – 40 minutes by car/bus without traffic, less on a train
More information about Berkeley Heights can be found here:
Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey and has population of around 16,000 at the 2000 census, and according to Wikipedia, “Little Egg Harbor is growing rapidly, adding 2,500 more residents since the 2000 Census”
Map of Little Egg Harbor: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=little%20egg%20harbor&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email