April has been a fairly slow month for me in terms of sales. The first quarter was great, but April hasn’t been so good. I spent quite a bit of time and energy working out a deal that didn’t go through, so it’s been a bit of a scramble the last few days to close some deals to meet my projections.
- I had agreed to a fairly large sale (close to 6 figures) and had even signed the agreement that was approved by the buyer. Unfortunately, the buyer tried to change terms at the last minute, and the deal didn’t go through. Goes to show that no deal is done until the money is in the bank, and you can’t always count on deals that are “approved.”
- In addition to working on some deals last week, I re-launched EventPlanner.com. Tia Wood is working on a few outstanding issues with respect to search functionality, but I think the color scheme and graphics look pretty slick. If you have a moment, would you check it out and let me know if you see something funky?
- If you live in the greater Boston area, would you have an interest in coming to a Boston domain investor meetup? I posted an article about it yesterday and would like your feedback. So far, feedback has been good.
- I bought HolocaustHistory.com at NameJet last week. There were a bunch of bidders on it, and I wanted to make sure it didn’t go into the wrong hands. I am looking for a good organization to donate it to if you have any suggestions.
- My trip to Las Vegas for TRAFFIC has been fully booked. It’s the first conference I’ve been able to attend in a year and a half. It will be nice to get away for a bit. If you want to meet up out there, let me know and we can coordinate.
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email