Weekly Brokerage Listings
Listed below are this week’s brokerage listings. If you have an interest in buying one of the domain names listed below, contact the broker directly. I am not involved with any of the listings.
I invite you to list one domain name that you own that is for sale in the comment section. The requirement is the same for the brokers – one domain name per person, it has to be priced, it must be a new sale listing (or a drastic price reduction), and you must leave your contact information.
People are able to like/dislike comments, so don’t post if you can’t take criticism about your domain name.
If you can’t follow instructions, your comment will most likely be deleted. For instance, don’t list more than one name or post “offers wanted.” That’s annoying.
If you don’t see anything you like for sale this week, you should check out the large selection of domain names at Nokta Domains.
- Approve.com – $150,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- Authorize.com – $250,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- Idle.com – $35,000 – Cax.com
- Constitution.com – $175,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- Clicks.com – $700,000 – Domain Holdings (Mark Thomas)
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email