Weekly Brokerage Listings – 1/22
It’s Wednesday, and that means it’s time for the weekly brokerage listings from several domain brokers. If you have an interest in purchasing one of the domain names, please contact the broker directly. I am not involved in (nor do I benefit from) any sales that may occur.
You are welcome to post one name for sale in the comment section. It has to be new to the market, and you need to have a BIN price and contact info. If you don’t follow these rules, your post will be deleted. Also, remember that people can like/dislike comments, so if you’ll be offended by negative votes, don’t post the name. Please don’t post other comments about domain names.
Also, you may have noticed the “Brokerage” sponsored link in the top menu. Check out NameBrokers.com when you have a chance. It’s a new service from Winged Media and Troy Rushton, best known for its Protrada platform.
If you reach a deal here (or elsewhere for that matter), I recommend using an escrow service like Escrow.com to facilitate your deal securely.
Here are this week’s listings:
- Cruz.com – $190,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- HomeIT.com – $12,000 – DomainAgents.com
- Validate.com for $100,000 – Name Connect
- Solution.com – $285,000 – Media Options – (Neal Resnik)
- Guff.com – $27,000 – Media Options – (Andrew Rosener)
- PoliticalScience.com – $25,000 – Media Options – (Tess Diaz)
- InsuredLoan.com and InsuredLoans.com – $4,000 for the pair – Cax.com
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email