Weekly Brokerage Listings – 2/18
There are 8 domain name listings that have been submitted by domain brokers. If you are interested in buying a domain name or having one featured in this weekly post, contact a domain broker directly.
Visitors are welcome to submit one of their own domain names for sale. The listing must have a buy it now price and be new to the market. Please only list the domain name, pricing info, and contact info or the listing will be removed.
Always do your due diligence before buying a domain name. I do not review or verify any of the listings below or in the comment section, so buyer beware! You should always use an escrow service when transacting.
This post will be listed on Domaining.com for additional exposure to people who submit their domain names for sale.
This week’s broker submitted listings:
- Disrupt.com – $110,000 – BrokersCrowd (Frank Aiello)
- Aron.com – $100,000 – NameConnect.com (John Daly)
- 84.com – $3,000,000 – Breathe Luxury (Jag Singh)
- Brew.com – $180,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener
- Perspective.com – $50,000 – Media Options (Chris Zuiker)
- Anniversary.org – $14,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- Required.com – $39,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- Convoy.com – $250,000 – Domain Holdings (Mark Thomas)
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email