Weekly Brokerage Listings – 2/19
This week’s new domain broker and brokerage listings are below. To buy a domain name or to get more information about a domain name, contact the broker directly. I don’t have anything to do with the sales, nor do I benefit from them.
Visitors are allowed to post one domain name for sale in the comment section. The domain name must be new to the market and it must have a buy it now price. Listings that don’t follow these guidelines will be deleted. People can like / dislike the names, but I ask people not to comment about the listings.
Check out NameBrokers.com when you have a chance. It’s a service from Winged Media and Troy Rushton, best known for its Protrada platform, and they are sponsoring this weekly post.
Here are this week’s domain name for sale listings from brokers:
- TechStartups.com and TechCulture.com – $125,000/both – Igloo.com (Holly Griesel)
- GetProposal.com – $3,000 – Cax.com
- Highways.com – $30,000 – Outcome Brokerage (Ryan Colby)
- Sheep.com – $65,000 – NameConnect.com
- TheBomb.com – $25,000 – Afternic (Rich Green)
- Vanilla.com – $250,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- Cabinets.com – $900,000 – Media Option (Andrew Rosener)
- BestCreditCard.com – $50,000 – Media Option (Neal Resnik)
- Vato.com – $15,000 – Media Option (Tess Diaz)
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email