Weekly Brokerage Listings – 3/25
Listed below are the domain broker submitted listings. If you want to purchase or discuss a domain name, contact the listing broker directly.
Visitors may submit one of their own domain names for sale in the comment section. Please only list the domain name, price, and contact info. If there’s any other info, the comment will be deleted. Keep in mind that these articles are primarily read by other domain investors, so posting weird names and/or ridiculous prices will probably make you look silly. I ask people not to post comments.
I do not review, confirm, or otherwise verify any listing, so buyer beware. I strongly urge you to use an escrow service to transact here or on any domain name purchase. Do your due diligence before buying a domain name here or elsewhere.
This post will be listed on Domaining.com for additional exposure to people who submit their domain names for sale.
This week’s domain name brokerage submissions:
- TravelMiles.com – $70,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- GFA.com $60,000 – Breathe Luxury (Jag Singh)
- Opening.com – $225,000 – Igloo.com (Karen Keighley)
- PersianRugs.com – $200,000 – Outcome Brokerage (Frank Aiello)
- PokerCity.com – $100,000 – Afternic (Rich Green)
- HairGrowth.com – $60,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener
- OnlineGifts.com – $25,000 – Media Options (Chris Zuiker)
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email