Weekly Brokerage Listings – 7/15
There are quite a few domain name submissions from brokers this week. Domain names were submitted by brokers from Igloo.com, Sedo, Domain Holding, Media Options, and Maven Domains. If you would like to buy one of the domain names, contact the broker directly.
Visitors are permitted to submit one of their own domain names for sale. The domain name must have a buy it now price. Please only submit one name and only include the price and contact information. Non-compliant submissions will be deleted.
Be sure to do your own due diligence before buying a domain name here or elsewhere. I do not verify submissions and I do not get involved in sales, so buyers and sellers beware. I strongly recommend that you use an escrow service to complete your deals.
This post will be listed on Domaining.com for additional exposure to people who submit their domain names for sale.
This week’s domain broker submitted listings:
- syg.com – $50,000 – Igloo.com (Amanda Waltz)
- Class.com – $1,000,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- Concert.com – $800,000 – Sedo (Brian Michitti)
- CoreStar.com – $7,000 – Domain Holdings (Michelle Ehrlich)
- Deadbolt.com – $100,000 – Domain Holdings (Michael McConville)
- Brookings.com – $75,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- Bearclaw.com – $50,000 – Media Options (Chris Zuiker)
- GXE.com – $40,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- Asset.com – $950,000 – Maven Domains
- Sketch.com – $475,000 – Domain Holdings (Mark Thomas)
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email