Weekly Brokerage Listings
Here are this week’s brokerage listings. If you have any interest in acquiring one of these domain names, please contact the broker or brokerage directly. I am not involved with any of the listings.
You are welcome to list one domain name that you own that is for sale in the comment section. The requirement for you is the same for the brokers – one domain name per person, it has to be priced, it must be a new sale listing (or a drastic price reduction), and you must leave your contact information so a potential buyer can be in touch.
People are able to like/dislike comments, so don’t post names if you can’t take criticism about your domain name. I would prefer that people don’t comment unless posting a name for sale as a courtesy to others.
If you can’t follow instructions, your comment will probably be deleted or edited by me. For instance, don’t list more than one name or post “offers wanted.”
If you don’t see anything you like for sale this week, you should check out the large selection of domain names at Nokta Domains.
- Host.com – $1,500,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- Cut.com – $175,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- SeedMoney.com – $75,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- 23.com – $500,000 – Domain Holdings (Mark Thomas)
- Pink.org – $20,000 – Domain Advisors (Amanda Waltz)
- Mum.com – $120,000 – Cax.com
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email