Weekly Domain Broker Listings – 10/22
Today’s domain name broker and brokerage submitted listings are published below. If you want to buy or inquire about one of the domain names that was submitted, please contact the broker directly. I am not involved in any of these listings.
You may submit one domain name for sale in the comment section. The domain name must have a buy now price and it must be new to the market. The sale listing must only contain the following information: domain name, price, and contact information for the buyer. Please do not post comments about other people’s listings.
If these rules aren’t followed, I may add your email address to the “comment blacklist” meaning any further comments will automatically end up in the spam filter. Since there are generally hundreds or thousands of spam comments there, it probably won’t be seen, so please follow the rules.
Just as a reminder, you should do proper due diligence before buying a domain name here or anywhere. You should also use an escrow service like Escrow.com to complete your transaction. I do not verify any submissions (from brokers or from readers in the comment section), so buyers and sellers beware.
This week’s domain broker submitted listings:
- Altamoda.com – $100,000 – Domain Holdings (Tracy Fogarty)
- Snowboard.com – $750,000 – Domain Holdings (Mark Thomas)
- Trillion.com – $80,000 – Media Options (Neal Resnik)
- HalloweenParty.com – $27,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- AppleCider.com – $25,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- Octopus.com – $250,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email