Weekly Domain Broker Listings – 10/29
This week’s domain broker submitted domain names for sale are posted below. Please contact the domain broker that listed the domain name if you are interested in purchasing or discussing one of the submissions.
Visitors are permitted to post one domain name for sale in the comment section if they would like with their contact information. The listing must have a buy it now price and must be new to the market. No comments please, and contact the seller directly if you want to buy a domain name. Submissions that don’t follow the directions will be marked as spam and the email address will be added to the spam list.
If you choose to buy one of these domain names, you should use an escrow service to complete the deal. In addition, you should do your due diligence before buying a domain name. I don’t verify or otherwise review any submissions, so buyer and seller beware as always.
This week’s new domain name brokerage listings:
- hmos.com – $80,000 – Igloo.com (Amanda Waltz)
- DSP.com – $200,000 – Domain Holdings (Tracy Fogarty)
- 525.com & 252.com – ($550,000 Pair Only) – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- Bucket.com – $90,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- Tuscany.com – $500,000 – Domain Holdings (Mark Thomas)
- Asset.com – $475,000 – Outcome Brokerage (Ryan Colby)
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email