Weekly Domain Broker Listings – 11/12
This week’s domain broker submitted listings are published below. Interested buyers should contact the listing broker or brokerage to discuss a deal or buy one of the domain names.
Readers may post one domain name for sale, and it must have a buy it now price. As usual, the domain names needs to be new to the market, and the listing should not include anything but the name, price, and contact information. Any submission that doesn’t follow these rules will be marked as spam. Please do not post comments about any of the submissions.
As always, I strongly urge that you do your due diligence before buying a domain name from any of these listings, and I think you should use an independent escrow service to transact. I do not verify any of the sale listings, so buyer and seller beware, as I will not get involved in any transactions (nor do I want compensation for closed deals).
This week’s brokerage listings:
- Pinup.com – $300,000 – Maven Domains (Paul Haughney)
- Pharmaceuticals.com – $130,000 – NameConnect.com (John Daly)
- EUR.com – €300,000 – Domain Holdings (Giuseppe Graziano)
- PhotoBooth.com – $250,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- DebtCollection.com – $225,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- NFC.com – $150,000 – Sedo (Brian Michitti)
- OF.com – $850,000 – Domain Holdings (Mark Thomas)
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email