Weekly Domain Broker Listings – 2/25
The weekly domain name sale listings submitted by several domain brokerages are published below. If you want to buy one of the domain names, reach out to the broker directly rather than comment here. I am not involved in any of these deals.
Visitors are welcome to submit one domain name that they own. The domain name must have a buy it now price and contact information should be left. Please do not post any other info or the submission will be deleted. As I’ve said in the past, if you need to explain the domain name’s meaning or why it has value, this isn’t the place to list it for sale. Also, I ask people not to comment on any listings.
I strongly urge that all buyers do their due diligence before buying a domain name here or elsewhere. Buyers and sellers should also use an escrow service to transact. Finally, I don’t review or verify any submissions / listings, so buyer and seller beware!
This post will be listed on Domaining.com for additional exposure to people who submit their domain names for sale.
This week’s broker submitted listings:
- Rotation.com – $89,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- CUZ.com – $60,000 – Domain Holdings (Giuseppe Graziano)
- SYG.com – $60,000 – Igloo.com (Nancy Briggs)
- Entice.com $99,000 – Brokers Crowd (Frank Aiello)
- Bitkoin(s).com (singular and plural domains only) $50,000 – Cax.com
- Hangar.com – $100,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- Formals.com – $30,000 – Media Options (Chris Zuiker)
- Skydiver.com – $30,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- Monitoring.com – $100,000 – Outcome Brokerage (Ryan Colby)
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email