Weekly Domain Broker Listings – 4/16
There are quite a few domain brokerage listings this week, and they have been posted below. As always, I am not involved in any of the sale listings, so please contact the domain broker directly to discuss a domain name.
You may list one domain name for sale. It has to be new to the market and have a buy it now price listed. If you post more than one domain name or if you don’t post a purchase price, I will delete your listing. Also, please only post once and please do not comment about other people’s listings.
If you buy a domain name here (or elsewhere), I recommend you use a licensed escrow service to safely transact. You should also do your due diligence when you buy a domain name here or anywhere else.
Special thanks to the .CLUB domain registry for sponsoring the weekly post. The .CLUB Land Rush began earlier this month, and if you’re interested in a .CLUB domain name, now is a great time to reserve it.
Here are this week’s listings:
- Discretion.com – $150,000 – Cax.com
- MyPage.com – $90,000 Site included, with 19,000 users – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- Kennebunkport.com – $29,000 : Currently making $1,500 / year – Media Options – (Tess Diaz)
- UrgentCare.net – $25,000 – Media Options – (Neal Resnik)
- Stevia.com – $125,000 – Afternic (Rich Green)
- ETV.com – $125,000 – Outcome Brokerage (Frank Aiello)
- Capacitors.com – $40,000 – Outcome Brokerage (Ryan Colby)
- Constitution.com – $100,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email