Weekly Domain Broker Listings – 4/23
The new domain broker listings that were submitted to me today are posted below. If you want to buy a domain name, contact the listing broker directly. I am not involved in any of the sales.
You may post one domain name for sale in the comment section. It must be priced and new to the market. Please keep it to one comment (no, “oops, I forgot…”) and make sure people can easily contact you. I reserve the right to delete comments that don’t follow the rules.
I suggest that you use an escrow service whenever you are buying a domain name and that you do due diligence beforehand, especially if you don’t know the buyer.
Thank you to the .CLUB domain registry for sponsoring this weekly post. The .CLUB Landrush ends on May 1 and General Availability begins on May 7.
Here are this week’s listings:
- Oar.com – $48,000 – Media Options (Neal Resnik)
- SpywareBlockers.com – $22,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- DrinkResponsibly.com – $10,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- VitaminC.com – $200,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- Malibu.com – $1,000,000 – Outcome Brokerage (Ryan Colby)
- Spots.com – $100,000 – Outcome Brokerage (Frank Aiello)
- Split.com – $200,000 – Cax.com
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email