Weekly Domain Broker Listings – 9/17
The weekly domain broker submitted listings are published below. Contact the listing broker directly if you are interested in buying (or discussing) one of the domain names that was submitted. I am not involved in any of the listings, so please contact the broker directly.
If you would like, you may submit one domain name for sale in the comment section. As always, the domain name needs to have a buy it now price and it must be new to the resale market. I recommend that you to read my article with advice on listing domain names prior to submitting your domain name.
Always do your due diligence before buying a domain name. In addition, you should always use an escrow service like Escrow.com to close your deals more securely.
Here are this week’s submissions:
- Sadness.com – $12,000 – Cax.com
- it.de – $200,000 – Domain Holdings (Hobi Michalec)
- Empresario.com – $120,000 – Domain Holdings (Albert Michaels)
- Cabinets.com – $500,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- OnlineGifts.com – $75,000 – Domain Holdings (Mark Thomas)
- imobile.com – $90,000 – Domain Holdings (Giuseppe Graziano)
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email