Weekly Domain Brokerage Listings – 5/6
This week’s domain broker listings have been published below. This week, submissions came from Sedo, Media Options, Igloo.com, and Domain Holdings. Contact the broker directly to discuss one of the domain names.
Visitors are welcome to submit one domain name they own for sale. The listing must have a buy it now price and contact info. Please do not post anything other than the domain name, price and contact info or it will be deleted. I ask that others no post comments.
I do not verify any of the listings or ownership information, so buyers and sellers beware. You should do your due diligence before buying a domain name here or elsewhere. You should also transact using an escrow service.
This post will be listed on Domaining.com for additional exposure to people who submit their domain names for sale.
This week’s listings:
- Tonic.com – $75,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- Sandwich.com – $175,000 – Media Options (Chris Zuiker)
- Tantra.com – $75,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- FindTreatment.com – $20,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- Flapjack.com – $65,000 – (Igloo.com) Karen Keighley
- VJ.com – $1,100,000 – Domain Holdings (Mark Thomas)
- MyGroceries.com – $20,000 – Igloo.com (Nancy Briggs)
Learn more about how a domain broker can help you sell one of your domain names.
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email