Weekly Domain Brokerage Listings – 11/5
The domain broker submitted domain names for the week are listed below with their buy it now prices. If you wish to purchase one of the domain names, contact the broker (or brokerage) directly to finalize the deal.
Visitors may list one of their own names for sale in the comment section. The domain name needs to be new to the market (not listed for sale before), and it needs to have a buy it now price. Please also leave your contact information in case someone wishes to purchase the domain name. Please do not list anything other than the domain name, price, and contact info or the comment will be deleted.
People who list more than one domain name, who do not list a buy it now price, or who otherwise do not follow the rules, will have their comments and email address moved to the spam folder. I ask visitors to not comment on listings.
You are strongly urged to use an independent escrow service to close any deals you do here or elsewhere, even if you use a broker. You should also do your due diligence before buying any domain name. I do not verify any listings nor do I confirm ownership or anything like that. I will not get involved in any transaction, so buyer and seller beware.
This week’s broker listings:
- NoRefund.com – $15,000 – Cax.com
- Adorable.com – $195,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- Class.com – $2,000,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- Yup.com – $200,000 – Media Options (Neal Resnik)
- PNX.com – $85,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- Spell.com – $50,000 – Outcome Brokerage
- ZodiacSigns.com – $350K – Domain Holdings (Mark Thomas)
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email