Weekly Domain Brokerage Listings – 4/15
The weekly domain broker submitted listings are below. Submissions this week came from Media Options, Breathe Luxury, Domain Holdings, Igloo.com, and Sedo. Contact the broker directly if you would like to buy a domain name that is listed for sale.
Readers are welcome to submit one of their own domain names for sale. The domain name must have a price and must have contact information. Please do not post anything more than the name, price and contact info or the comment will be deleted. I ask others not to comment on listings.
Always do your due diligence before buying a domain name. You should also use an escrow service to transact securely. I do not review sale listings or confirm / verify ownership or other information, so buyers and sellers beware.
This post will be listed on Domaining.com for additional exposure to people who submit their domain names for sale.
This week’s domain names for sale offered by domain brokers:
- SaveTheRainforest.com – $25,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- Carabiner.com – $29,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- WebProxy.com – $75,000 – Media Options (Chris Zuiker)
- Migration.com $465,000 – Breathe Luxury (Jag Singh)
- Jewel.com – $375,000 – Domain Holdings (Mark Thomas)
- MyGroceries.com – $45,000 – Igloo.com (Nancy Briggs)
- Largest.com – $200,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
These are just a handful of submissions by domain brokers. Visit Sedo, Afternic, Aftermarket, Flippa, GoDaddy, and other industry websites to see other domain names that are for sale and are represented by domain brokerages.
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email