Weekly Domain Brokerage Listings – 4/8
The domain broker submitted listings have been published below. If you are interested in buying a listed domain name or discussing it further, contact the domain broker directly to discuss. Submissions came from Sedo, Breathe Luxury, Afternic, Flippa, Media Options, and Igloo.com.
Visitors may post one of their own domain names for sale in the comment section. The domain name must have a buy it now price, must have contact information, and must not have other information. If you need to explain why the domain name has value or what it means, please don’t list it here. Please don’t post comments about domain name listings because it causes people to complain, and that is annoying!
Always do due diligence on any purchase here or elsewhere. I strongly recommend you use an escrow service to transact securely. I don’t verify any submissions, nor do I get involved in any third party sales, so buyers and sellers beware.
This post will be listed on Domaining.com for additional exposure to people who submit their domain names for sale.
This week’s domain broker listings:
- AutoMechanics.com – $90,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- Abusive.com – $9,988 – Breathe Luxury (Jag Singh)
- iShop.com – $300,000 – Afternic (Rich Green)
- JiuJitsu.com – $80,000 – Flippa (Kevin Fink)
- LTV.com – $168,000 – Media Options (Chris Zuiker)
- Important.com – $199,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- Blink.com – $899,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- DCF.com – $85,000 – Igloo.com (Amanda Waltz)
Want to hire a domain broker to sell your domain name? There are quite a few domain brokerages that can help you sell your domain names.
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email