Weekly Domain Brokerage Listings – 5/20
The weekly domain broker submitted sale listings have been published below. Contact the listing broker if you are interested in buying or discussing a domain name listed for sale here. Submissions came from Sedo, Outcome Brokerage, Domain Holdings, Media Options, and Igloo.com.
Visitors are welcome to submit one of their own domain names for sale with a BIN price. Please only include the domain name, its purchase price, and your contact information. Submissions with anything more than that will be marked as spam and deleted.
Before you buy a domain name here or elsewhere, it is strongly recommended that you perform due diligence. In addition, it is also recommended to use an escrow service. I do not verify or confirm ownership, and I do not get involved in purchases/sales, so buyer and seller beware.
This post will be listed on Domaining.com for additional exposure to people who submit their domain names for sale.
In case you missed it, I announced that I am raising funds for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute by participating in the 2015 Pan Mass Challenge. Your support, either financial or social media help, would be greatly appreciated.
Weekly broker listings:
- Ugly.com – $300,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- Employ.com – $100,000 – Outcome Brokerage (Ryan Colby)
- Charts.com – $200,000 – Domain Holdings (Hobi Michalec)
- Taxes.org – $250,000 – Media Options (Chris Zuiker)
- Privat.com $60,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- CoronadoIsland.com $15,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- JWI.com – $50,000 – Sedo (Brian Michitti)
- VideoGo.com – $8,000 – Igloo.com (Nancy Briggs)
- Promo.com – $1,750,000 – Domain Holdings (Mark Thomas)
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email