Weekly Domain Brokerage Listings – 6/24
There are several exceptional domain names that were listed for sale this week by domain brokers from four brokerages, including Media Options, Sedo, Domain Holdings, and eNaming.com. If you are interested in buying one of the domain names listed for sale, contact the broker directly.
Visitors may list one of their own domain names for sale if they would like. The domain name must have a buy it now price listed, and the owner must leave a way to get in touch. Submissions that have more information than the name, price, and contact info will be deleted. As I’ve said before, if you need to explain the domain name’s meaning or why it is worth anything, you probably shouldn’t list it here. Also, if you are listing the same name over and over, it’s probably not selling because the name sucks or the price is ridiculous. Please don’t comment unless you are posting a domain name for sale.
Before you buy a domain name here or anywhere else, you should always perform due diligence. In addition, it is also recommended to use an escrow service. I do not verify or confirm ownership, and I do not get involved in purchases/sales, so buyers and sellers beware.
This post will be listed on Domaining.com for additional exposure to people who submit their domain names for sale. Thank you to Francois.
While I have your attention, I want to remind you that I am raising funds for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute by participating in the 2015 Pan Mass Challenge. Your support, either financial or social media help, would be greatly appreciated.
This week’s domain broker listings:
- Meet.com – $3,000,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- Blackbook.com – $250,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- Swag.com – $375,000 – Media Options (Chris Zuiker)
- Give.com – $800,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- GPA.com – $200,000 – Domain Holdings (Hobi Michalec)
- Footgolf.com – $140,000 – eNaming.com (Tracy Fogarty)
- RMD.com- $85,000 – eNaming.com (Brian Max)
- 419.com- $198,000 – eNaming.com (David Ryan)
- Paddleboards.com – $130,000 – eNaming.com (Christina Avoletta)
- BlowDryBars.com – $35,000 eNaming.com (Brian Todd)
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email