Weekly Domain Brokerage Listings – 6/3
The weekly domain brokerage listings have been published below. Domain brokers from Sedo, Igloo.com, and Media Options submitted domain names for sale this week. If you would like to buy one of the broker-listed domain names, contact the broker directly.
You are welcome to submit one domain name that you own for sale in the comment section. The domain name must have a buy it now price and a way to contact you. Please do not post anything other than the domain name, price, and contact info or your comment will be deleted.
If you buy a domain name here or anywhere else, you should always use an escrow service to transact. You should also do your due diligence before buying. I do not verify submissions or ownership information for any domain names submitted here or in the comment section, so buyer beware.
I am raising funds for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute by participating in the 2015 Pan Mass Challenge. Your support, either financial or social media help, would be greatly appreciated.
This post will be listed on Domaining.com for additional exposure to people who submit their domain names for sale.
Weekly brokerage listings:
- Coin.org – $90,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- Rojo.com – $135,000 – Igloo.com (Karen Keighley)
- DCF.com – $78,000 – Igloo.com (Amanda Waltz)
- QE.com – $600,000 – Media Options (Chris Zuiker)
- BlackBear.com – $35,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- PlayoftheWeek.com – $50,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- Pubs.com – £250,000 GBP – Sedo (Brian Michitti)
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email