Where Do You Buy Domain Names?
I was looking over my recent domain name purchases today, and I noticed that most of my domain buys in the last six months have either been private acquisitions or auction purchases, the majority of which were from NameJet. I was curious about where you buy domain names.
I set up a short poll below to ask where you are buying most of your domain names. I didn’t provide full details on each of the selections, so I broke them out below:
- Hand registrations (new registrations from registrars like Name.com, Go Daddy, eNom, Dynadot…etc)
- Domain auctions (NameJet, Go Daddy, Snapnames, eBay, Flippa…etc)
- Private acquisitions (purchases directly from other domain owners via email)
- Domain forums (buy now or make offers from DNForum, NamePros, DBR…etc)
- Domain marketplaces (Sedo, Afternic, BuyDomains, Aftermarket.com…etc)
- Domain brokers (Domain Holdings, Igloo, Media Options)
- Other (anything I may have forgotten)
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email