Who Owns Domain Industry Generics?
I’ve written about descriptive keyword domain names that are owned by large companies, and there are others who have tracked these domain names as well. I thought it would be interesting to research what companies own some of the more important and relevant domain name related keywords, and the results of my research are listed below.
If I missed any that you think are top keyword domain names, feel free to share what you found in the comment section. There are plenty of other variations that I missed. There are also a number of similar keyword names listed for sale in various places if you’re interested.
- DomainName.com – DomainName, Inc.
- DomainNames.com – Network Solutions
- Domaining.com – Francois Carrillo
- DomainAuctions.com – Eurodns
- DomainAuction.com – Barry Brooks
- DomainSales.com – Robert Plasko
- DomainLawyer.com – Act 5 Inc
- DomainLawyers.com – Ari Goldberger
- DomainAttorney.com – Alton Flanders
- DomainAttorneys.com – Internet Computing
- DomainInvestor.com – Alton Flanders
- DomainInvesting.com – B52 Media
- DomainNews.com – Quinv S.A.
- DomainAppraisal.com – EuroDNS
- DomainAppraisals.com – Strong Incorporated
- DomainRegistrar.com – DomainRegistry.com Inc.
- Domains.com – Private
- DomainNameSales.com – Name Administration
- Geodomains.com – cch domains
- GeodomainNames.com – Patrick Murphy
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email