Who To Meet at TRAFFIC
TRAFFIC is coming up next week, and there are going to be hundreds of people in attendance. While conventional wisdom might be to meet as many domain investors as possible to make new contacts and possibly work out deals, there are other people who you should be sure to meet.
I believe that just about all of the major services providers will have a decent-sized presence at the conference. Some will have sponsor booths and others will have employees in attendance without a visible presence. When you need to have some done by one of these companies, it’s nice to have a contact there.
I am not sure if all of these people will be at TRAFFIC, but I want to share the names of some of the people who you might want to meet if you do business with the companies below. These people might not be the best people for specific needs that you have (ie tech support) but they will likely be able to put you in touch with the right people.
- Go Daddy – Brad Larson and Paul Nicks
- Protrada – Troy Rushton and Louise Munck
- Enom – Bari Meyerson
- Moniker – John Mauriello
- Dynadot – Todd Han and Jacqueline Daly
- Escrow.com – Andee Hill
- Voodoo – Donny Simonton
- Buy Domains / Afternic – Neil Kavanaugh and Jason Miner
- Internet Traffic – Frank Schilling and Vern Jurovich
- Domain Holdings – John Ferber, Jason Boshoff, and Chad Folkening
- Domain Market – Sonia Doubet and Mike Mann
- Sedo – Liesbeth Mack-de Boer, Norman Hamel, Brad Lemire, Dave Evanson
- Domain Advisors – Tessa Holcomb, Jeff Gabriel, and Amanda Waltz
- Thought Convergence – Ammar Kubba
- Aftermarket.com – Omar Kubba
- ICM Registry – Stuart Lawley
- Right of the Dot – Monte Cahn
- DNForum – Adam Dicker
- Domain Capital – Gregg Freeman
- .CO Registry – Lori Anne Wardi and Juan Diego Calle
- Register.com / Network Solutions – Christie Kelly
- NameJet – Matt Overman
- Park Logic – Michael Gilmour
- Media Options – Andrew Rosener
- DomainApps.com – Craig Rowe
If I didn’t mention your company (or you), please let us (me and the readers here) know who will be there from your company. I am going off the top of my head, and of course I probably missed a whole bunch of important people who will be at TRAFFIC from various service providers.