2008 Goals and Beyond
It’s the time of year when I evaluate everything that happened during the past 12 months and set new goals for 2008. This is always a great time of year, because it allows me to briefly reflect on the positive things that have happened, and allows me to think about the things that could have been better. There is no point in sugar coating things, so deep personal reflection is essential in order to grow.
Although I think this reflection should be made internally, I will share a few of my goals for 2008, and if you would like to share yours as well, I welcome it.
– Purchase 1-2 premium domain names with the goal of developing them in Q4 2008
– Trim down my portfolio, only keeping strong generic domain names and a few speculative names
– Successfully launch Lowell.com
– Create strong relationships with Lowell businesses and civic leaders
– Begin phase two of Lowell.com, including some social networking capabilities and newsletter
– Build several miniature websites using the hybrid development concept I discussed a couple of weeks ago
– Continue to write 1-3 original blog posts per day to give advice to readers of my blog
– Teach people about the value of domain names using well-executed examples
– Forge advertising relationships with industry leading companies
While you are thinking about goals, it is important to think about more than what you would like to accomplish in 2008. You should also take some time to consider (or reconsider) your life goals. What do you want to accomplish in life? Where are you now compared to where you want to be? What can you do in 2008 to make it easier to achieve your life goals?
This will help you stay in track in business and in life.
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email