DomainTools Seeking Director of Marketing
— DomainTools (@DomainTools) August 13, 2012
In a tweet posted this afternoon, DomainTools announced that the company is seeking to hire a new Director of Marketing. The in-house position will be based out of the company’s Seattle, Washington office.
From what I understand, the roll previously fell under Susan Prosser’s job description, but Susan is now more focused on Industry & Partner Relations as Vice President of the company.
Here are the desired skills and experience for the qualified applicant:
- Provide leadership, training, and management for a superior Marketing organization.
- Drive market research and competitive intelligence.
- Work with Product Management to define and execute go-to-market strategies.
- Enforce brand consistency across our websites, marketing collateral, PR, etc.
- Manage by data and metrics; lean towards the science of marketing as much as the art.
- Test new channels for membership acquisition such as affiliate, SEM and display.
- Love to come to work every day, and make sure your team feels the same way.
The full job description is posted on the company’s LinkedIn page, and if you are interested in applying for the position, you can do so directly on the LinkedIn page. You can also learn more about DomainTools and its parent company on the Thought Convergence website.