Super Bowl Sunday Quickie – Go Saints!
Just a few quick bullets on this super Super Bowl Sunday:
- I have two lengthy articles about the current state of live domain auctions that I will post beginning tomorrow. The first part dissects what I believe are problems with auctions lately, and the second part offers some suggestions to improve them. Hopefully other domain investors can contribute some valuable feedback.
- I’ve heard from a couple people that Domain Roundtable will be happening this year, despite the fact that the DRT website still shows information about the 2009 conference. I expect to hear where and when it will be held soon, assuming those two people were correct. Once I hear, I will share with you.
- A couple of people emailed me this week asking if I know anything about the GeoDomain Expo. As far as I know, it is still scheduled for New Orleans at the end of April (during Jazz Fest). I really hope the schedule is set ASAP because the price of flights seems to continue to increase and people need to make reservations soon.
- If you live in the New York City area (or New Jersey), don’t forget that the Castello Brothers will be having drinks with us at the Campbell Apartment in Grand Central on Tuesday at 6pm. You can RSVP via comment or email. So far, about 25 people have confirmed.
- I’m excited for tonight’s Super Bowl, and without a doubt, I am rooting for the New Orleans Saints. Next week’s Domainer Mardi Gras in NOLA will be even better if the Saints win and the city is celebrating. As a Patriots fan, I generally root against the Colts, and New Orleans is one of my favorite cities, so it’s a no brainer for me.
Reach out to Elliot: Twitter | Google + | Facebook | Email